Route Rationalisation on Malaysia Airlines Services
Esteemed Business Partners,
In our efforts to profitability, we regret to inform you that Malaysia Airlines has embarked on a route rationalisation exercise to stem losses. The exercise will take into effect this year and involves the withdrawal from the following routes:
- Effective 7 January 2012: Daily flights Kuala Lumpur - Surabaya B737 route
- Effective 9 January 2012: Twice-weekly Kuala Lumpur - Karachi - Dubai vv A330 route
- Effective 10 January 2012: Twice-weekly Kuala Lumpur - Dubai - Dammam vv A330 route
- Effective 28 January 2012: Thrice-weekly Kuala Lumpur - Johannesburg vv B777 route
- Effective 29 January 2012: Twice-weekly Kuala Lumpur - Cape Town - Buenos Aires vv B747 route
- Effective 30 January 2012: Thrice-weekly Kuala Lumpur - Rome vv B777 route
Despite the withdrawal of the passenger services to the above destinations, MASkargo will continue to serve those destination via our interline partners and trucking services where available. For more information, kindly contact your local MASkargo office.
On behalf of MASkargo management, we would like to express our sincere appreciation and gratitude for your past support and we look forward to your continuous support.