The ease of obtaining status information electronically on shipments uplifted by MASkargo is well-supported by our MASGO system providing on-line tracking facility to our customers using either the cargo community networks or the MASkargo Web Site.
As shipment information is updated in the MASGO system, our customers will be able to track the status as follows: -
- Shipment has been booked
- Shipment received from Shipper
- Shipment received from another Carrier
- Shipment prepared for Loading
- Shipment has been manifested
- Shipment transferred to another Carrier
- Shipment has departed
- Consignee/Agent informed of Shipment Arrival
- Shipment arrived on a Flight
- Document delivered to Consignee/Agent
- Shipment delivered to Consignee/Agent
- Shipment Discrepancies.
All you need is a MAS Air Waybill number to keep track of your shipment from the time of booking at origin until delivery at destination.